Information We Collect
We collect a variety of information including the following examples:
- Contact information such as your name, address, email address, phone number.
- Purchase Information such as the type and quantity of glass and accessories you purchase, billing and shipping information, payment and insurance carrier information.
- Preference information such as your preferred method of contact, or whether you wish to be contacted at all.
- Call recordings including information about your call and what you share when you call us on the phone.
- Location information of your device that you use when you contact us, if your device settings allow us to collect location information.
- Device and browsing information including information about your phone, tablet, computer or device and online browsing activity. This automatically collected information may include IP address, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and internet service provider information.
How We Collect Information
We collect information on our website, through phone calls with you and at our servicing locations. We also obtain information from you and from third parties. Some examples include:
- Information you provide such as when you make a purchase or schedule an appointment, interact with a CSR or technician, respond to a survey, leave a review, engage in a promotional activity, apply for employment, sign up to receive emails or marketing material.
- During visits to our locations such as the types of information noted above that you provide, possible video recordings and photographs that we collect for security, loss prevention, incident reporting and operational purposes.
- From third parties such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, advertising networks, third parties that provide us information about you and the devices you use online, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with.
- From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. For more information about social media platforms and networks privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use.
- Using cookies and automatic collection methods. For example, we work with third parties that may collect information from the computer, tablet, phone or other device that you may use to access our website or social media platform or that you use to open an email or click on an advertisement from us. This collection includes automatically collected information and generally does not include personal information unless you provide it through our website or you choose to share it with us. Methods may include:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Web beacons or tags and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
- Log files track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Other technologies that may be similar to or different from those described above.
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect generally to fulfill any quote requests placed through the site (including follow-up contact, arranging for service, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Order Information may also be shared with our Partner Shops for the sole purpose of fulfilling a customer order.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Device Information is also used for our targeted online advertising campaigns.
How We Share Information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use this information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site --you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising through the following links:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- YAHOO - https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/index.html
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you submit information through the site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:91302 N. Coburg Industrial Way, Coburg, OR, 97408 United States Attn: Internet Privacy