Our Response To Covid-19: Putting People First
We understand your RV is your home, whether full time or part time. We want you to know you can count on us for your RV glass needs. We are maintaining normal operating hours at each of our full service locations (AZ, OR, IN, FL) in addition to many of our 3000+ network shops across the country. If you are in need of glass replacement and cannot visit our service facilities, we will do our best to arrange for mobile service, as available in your area. Call us at 888.777.6778.
We are instituting measures at our expanded service locations (Lakeland, FL; Elkhart, IN; Coburg, OR, Phoenix, AZ) to help keep those who provide and receive essential services safe. These include:
- Enhanced cleaning/sanitizing of all high-touch areas
- All employees wear masks or face shields while interfacing with customers or performing service on a coach
- Sanitizing customer coach entry door handles (inside & out)
- Placing disposable covers over the steering wheel during service
- Distancing and sanitization protocol for all customer and employee interactions
- Sanitize service vehicle surfaces twice daily
- Equip mobile vehicles with disposable gloves, hand sanitizer, and additional cleaning products
- Increased daily sanitization of work and customer use areas
- Adherence to the CDC's recommended hygiene practices to stay home if any essential employee or someone in their household are ill
- Our teams are utilizing phone, videoconferencing and remote working capabilities everywhere possible to promote social distancing
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to navigate these difficult times. We look forward to seeing this situation in the rear view mirror.