Our Service Begins with Our People
With the industry's largest and most complete inventory of RV glass, even hard-to-find and obsolete parts are readily available with one phone call. Qualified auto glass technicians are ready to provide installation service anywhere in North America and required parts are typically available in two to three days. We handle all of the details of billing and deductible directly with your insurance company so you can get back on the road. You’ll find the process and our people, friendly, helpful, and professional. Quality workmanship is always guaranteed.
Our greatest strengths are found in our commitment to exceptional customer service and our exclusive focus on RV owners. We understand, like no other glass company, the unique challenges associated with keeping your recreational vehicle in top condition, no matter where your travels take you.
RV Glass Solutions was founded in 2003 by John Tokatly when he recognized the challenges that RVers often encounter with Recreational Vehicle glass replacement. John believed he could make the process easier. While the company is comparatively young, John’s approach was to build a company with people possessing decades of experience in the Recreational Vehicle and Glass Industries and who are highly devoted to customer service. This is the driving force behind everything RVGS does – serving the customer with old-fashioned courtesy and depth of knowledge.
Meet Our People
John RVGS Founder
John is a second generation glass professional, with more than 35 years of hands-on experience in the auto glass and RV glass industries. His commitment to deliver quality and efficiency to those he serves is reflected throughout his companies, including his Coach Glass division, OEM supplier to a number of RV manufacturers. For the close to 2 decades he has dedicated himself to serving the glass needs of the RV Industry, building the most comprehensive inventory of RV glass in North America. “We want every customer’s experience to be a quality experience -- one that will build their trust in our company, making them passionate enough to share this experience with their friends and associates. We can readily offer the product, the installation and most importantly, the deep knowledge base to ensure a quality repair and a rapid turnaround.”
- Gets very excited about the perfect piece of produce whether it’s a cucumber or a fig. Loves natures’ flavors.
- Could live in a tent and drive an old beater truck and be perfectly happy.
- Believes gardening and running a business are much the same -- you prep the soil, plant the seeds and then watch them grow.
Chris Senior Manager Retail Operations
- Cherishes being a husband, father, and son. It's who he's supposed to be.
- Believes that trust is earned through honesty, integrity, and hard work.
- Has a collection of about 10,000 Hot Wheels - his wife tolerates them since they make him happy!
Tracy Retail Operations Manager, OR
- Believes in this quote: "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." — Yoda (Empire Strikes Back)
- Once held a world record in the deadlift
- Believes the lord put him on this earth to father the greatest son one could ever ask for
Richard Retail Operations Manager, FL
- Proudly served and retired from the United States Navy. Would do it all over again.
- Believes "Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change!" -- Ken Block of Sister Hazel
- Win or lose, will always be a die hard St. Louis Cardinals baseball fan.
Chelsea Customer Service Specialist
- Has Traveled to Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Guatemala, Mexico and Uganda.
- First tasted caffeine with a White Chocolate Mocha, and it was love at first sip.
- Dreamed of being a spy not knowing her grandfather was in the FBI until after he passed away.
Del Retail Operations Manager, IN
- Enjoys warm water scuba diving
- Loves his DUCKS!
- Enjoys spending time with his family.
Rod RV Glass Specialist
- Is all about the hunting and fishing
- Believes if you don't have time to do it right the first time, how are you going to find time to do it right the second time?
- Some of the best times of his life were when he was raised in a logging camp in Alaska.
Corey RV Glass Technician
- Is an avid fisherman and outdoorsman whose soul is soothed when in the peacefulness and serenity of nature.
- Feels blessed, proud and thankful for his amazing wife and two awesome boys who brighten his each and every day.
- Is a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan for life! After all, they won Super Bowl XXXVII on his 21st birthday!
Ron RV Glass Technician
- Thinks Jack from "24" and Jax from "Sons of Anarchy" are real people and would give anything to meet them.
- Zip-lined twice in the same Puerto Vallarta jungle in which "The Predator" was filmed.
- Enjoys fishing, hunting, camping and sports with his wife and two sons.